I`m Better

Go down

I`m Better

Post  StefyZ on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:49 am

Wile E Coyote walks smashing trash cans.. and screaming to every superstar that comes in his way. When he sees Herardino.

Wile E Coyote: Hey Herardino.. where the hell is the GM office i have some business him.

Herardino: calm down Coyote.. whats wrong.. chill bro

Wile E Coyote: No more.. i have set back for a long time .. No more... i want to be the main event... I want to show i can be the best in this Roster

Herardino: Ok i understand here is the office

Wile E Coyote enters the GM office and slams the door.

Wile E Coyote: Hey Big Buzzman.. i here to ask you for a match.. bring me the best you have for this show.. i will take anyone.. i want to show you i can be the best.. That i can be in a main event.

Wile E Coyote: So what do you say.. Will you put me in a match?
StefyZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I`m Better

Post  Big Buzzman on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:30 pm

The general manager - sitting on his desk - looks less impressed up to the raging wrestler standing in front of him.

Big Buzzman: "Why does every young wrestler think he's the next best thing, huh?"

Before Wile E Coyote is able to answer, Buzzman continues.

Big Buzzman: "Let me tell you that you aren't the next best thing. You are not. I am not. But I have an idea for you. Fight your partner Herardino in a One Fall match and entertain the audience as good as you can. Maybe then I'll give you a little opportunity."
Big Buzzman
Admin

View user profile http://livinghell.forums2u.com

Back to top Go down

Post  StefyZ on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:32 pm

Wile E Coyote looks at Big Buzzman and gives the impression he understand. Walks out of the office and slams the door
On his way to the rig Wile E Coyote see Herardino
Wile E Coyote: Lets have the match.. will make this the best show.. And then he will agree i`m the fastest rising star... mmmm
StefyZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum