Tag Team

Go down

Tag Team

Post  StefyZ on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:24 pm

Wile E Coyote goes to the ring with hist pet "big bad wolf".
He enters the ring and asks for the mic.

Wile E Coyote: Hey Big Buzzman this is the second time i have win my Haunted Heaven match.. I have told you i will beat every one you throw at me....

The fans don`t like what Wile E Coyote says and starts to scream at him.

Wile E Coyote: Hold on.... I respect my GM.. but still i didn`t like to face my Tag Team Partner and Friend Herardino to show my point..

The Fans wait for an explication

Wile E Coyote: Well as Big Buzzman told me.. that he is not the best and for sure i`m not.. that made me think.. ......... Made his right... Maybe i`m not the next big thing...

The don`t agree with that and starts to leave..

Wile E Coyote: Hey wait up... Yes i said maybe i`m not the best.. But for sure i`m going to be a pain in the ass for every one who will say his the best............

The Fans start to scream "Wile E Coyote" "Wile E Coyote" "Wile E Coyote" "Wile E Coyote"

Wile E Coyote: So i ask tonight Big Buzzman who are the to wrestlers that think are the best...... So i will show them the Resistance Guide right here tonight...... Herardino come here and lets make a statement..
Wile E Coyote: Big Buzzman send those 2 wrestlers and lets have a Tag Team Match Right Here Right Now... on the 3rd Haunted Heaven Show... The Best Show Ever....

The Fans starts to scream ""Resistance""""Resistance""""Resistance""""Resistance""""Resistance""

Wile E Coyote: So what do you say Big Buzzman?
StefyZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down