Open Chalenge

Go down

Open Chalenge

Post  StefyZ on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:52 am

An ACME commercial spot starts running on the big screen.. Wile E Coyote make his way to the ring with his friend Herardino.

Wile E Coyote: Hey whats up... ...?!?!?!?!?!

The Fans screams " Catch the Road Runner "

Wile E Coyote: Yea Yea i know you all saw me in the cartoon.. i will catch him , but not now.. I`m here with a little problem. The last time i was out here with my friend Herardino, it was a tag team match. I think you all saw what happen. Lets see for those of you who miss that show:

"The raging Lion"XeRo climbs the top turnbuckle

and dives, landing with his belly on the opponent with a violent Body Splash!!

Dan Moore starts counting...

Mike Young: "An amazing feat of agilty, this has to be over now for Herardino!"

Dan Moore: "....1...."

Dan Moore: "....2...."

Dan Moore: "....3...."

Amy Bennett: "And here are your winners by pin fall, the team of "The raging Lion"XeRo and Irfaan, Pain!"

Mike Young: "Impressive win for Pain here, XeRo really pulled the upset if you ask me Steve"

Steve Bloom: "It was definately a hard fought match by both sides...

Wile E Coyote: Yes we lost ... but that is not the true.. We beat those guys up from the begin to the end.. The Dan Moore stole our win.. that was a very fast count... I say we didn`t lose that match...... what do you say??????

Fans scream yeaaaaaaaaaa.... .... "Resistance Guide" "Resistance Guide" "Resistance Guide" "Resistance Guide" "Resistance Guide"

Wile E Coyote: We want a second shot at "PAIN" and we want it at
Cell Reaction ....... I beg Big Buzzman to give as an answer.. and hopping he will give us this chance.....

Wile E Coyote gets a chair and sits in the middle of the ring and waits for the GM to show up and give him an answer.. Wile the fans screams "give them a second chance"
StefyZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down