#1 Contender

Go down

#1 Contender

Post  StefyZ on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:20 am

The road runner cartoon starts to play wile Wile E Coyote walk to the ring with a mic in his hand.

Wile E Coyote looks very injured wile he goes up in the ring. The fans look worried about his half .

Wile E Coyote: Hey. you all... I`m out here to tell you a big secret.

Fans stars to wonder what is this all about.

Wile E Coyote: Well if you saw last night PPV you know i won the triple treath match. But it was a problem. At first the match needed to be for the Underworld belt. but at the end it has been a #1 Contender for the Haunted Belt. And as you may know i really want that belt.

Fans starts to scream the wrestler name

Wile E Coyote: I`m out here to tell you all that last week i have talked to Captain M. and we joined the same Stable. You might ask why i did that and still fight him for a tittle belt.

Fans starts to booo Wile E Coyote.

Wile E Coyote: Well we agreed that we need to take Panda out of the Underwold tittle at any cost.. So i decided to help him win the tittle and destroy Panda make him unable to fight anymore......

Fans starts to throw with random objects to the ring...

Wile E Coyote: Hey stop that.... i needed to that and therefor i did.. there is no way Panda is a good champion for you...... Understand i did this for all of you....

Fans don`t like Wile E Coyote actions... and ask him to leave the ring

Wile E Coyote: As a result of the GM action last night to turn this match in a #1 Contender i needed to win that match at any cost even beating Captain M. and hopping in the process to destroy Panda... And it looks like i have done just that. lets see what happen:

Panda tries a pinning maneuver

Dan Moore starts counting

Wile E Coyote breaks up the pin at the last second

Wile E Coyote takes advantage of the situation
Wile E Coyote loads his opponent on his shoulders and throws himself backward crushing him on the ground, connecting with a devastating Killer Bomb!!

Dan Moore: "Fiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

Wile E Coyote starts to stand up!
Dan Moore: "TEEEN! OUT! Ring the Bell! Ring the Bell!!

Amy Bennett: "Here's your winner, and the #1 Contender for the Haunted Championship, Wile E Coyote!"

Wile E Coyote: Hehe it seems i`ve done what i promise Captain M. with a small error . I destroy Panda but i also beat you.. But as you wanted the Underworld tittle i hope you understand my action.

Fans starts to scream get out ..get out ...get out ..get out

Wile E Coyote: Well i`m not going anywhere... I`m the #1 Contender and the future Haunted Champion. So deal with it.....

Wile E Coyote gets up on the turn buckle and starts to taunt the fans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: #1 Contender

Post  Captain M on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:00 am

Purple Colored lights start flashing, and the lights dimmed abit.
Captain M's theme starts playing

Captain walking down the ramp with a smirk on his face.
The crowd boos him as he makes his way to the ring.

Captain M
: Well Coyote you got what you wanted last night, I even fell back down just so you'd win the match. And the other end of the deal was that I'd get another chance to win the underworld title.

Crowd boos even louder

Captain M: Now you people may not see the big picture here, but what we're trying to do here is to bring all the titles to HoA. With all of the greatest wrestlers in this business; starting with me.. I mean you deserve a better champion than Panda. Who always hang around with that hot nurse, who by the way is waay out of his league. So you can see what Im trying to do here, I'm trying to save all of you people from these pathetic losers who calls themselves Champions.

Crowd is chanting 'you suck.. you suck.. you suck'

Captain M: Im the reason why you people pay your good money to show up to this show. Let's face it Im the face of this show, and i deserve to be the champion!

Captain M and Wile E. Coyote stands together raising their hand high, as Captain M's music starts playing again

(If there's anything needed to be deleted or added can someone just edit it for me?)
Captain M

View user profile

Back to top Go down