Home for the first time.

Go down

Home for the first time.

Post  Deisle on Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:21 am

The D Blues comes over the PA .The titon tron flashs the latters eWo and clips of serveral different wrestlers.

Out from the back walks a large man.He stops on the stop for a moment raiseing his hands up in a sign.Members of the coward start chanting eWo eWo eWo.

The man walks down the the ring andpulls himself up to his feet on the apron.He steps over the top rope and as he gets to the center of the ring the lights turn off other than spot light on him and pyro erups from the turn buckles as he raises his right gloved fist into the air.

The man walks over to the side as the pyro dies and the lights come back up getting a mic.

He raises the mic to speck but the coward start cheering "Deisle Deisle Deisle" before he could get a word out

Deisle:Well it's good to finally be home again.I know it's been awhile and it's great to hear the reponds from you fans.To bussness though,I'm out here to let you fan know and the punks in the back to know that Big D is here to contine what he's done everywhere else i've been.I'm going to run over all that's put in front of me til i get a title shot and i'm once again the champion that all you fans have seen me be in the past.To all you punks in the back.If any of you punks in the back think they can get in the ring with a 7 foot monster than bring your punk a** down here and i'll show you what kind of hell i can unlease here.
Deisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Home for the first time.

Post  Jeff Chelios on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:41 pm

The crowd is calming down more and more, waiting for something to happen.

Suddenly white lights start to flash and the guitars of Jeff Chelios' entrance Song start to scream. Again the titan tron shows the logo of the eWo and some devastating moves of all 5 members. The crowd sees Deisle Jackknifing his enemy, Shooting Star executing a Double Meteor Strike, Black Panfa doing a Panfa Prawl, Big Buzzman smashing his enemy on the ground with a Big Buzzbomb and Jeff Chelios bashing his enemy with a legendary Armageddon!

Suddenly Pyros fly throug the arena and Jeff Chelios appears under the titan tron doing his taunt, a respectful Salute to the audience which is cheering "eWo, eWo, eWo!" again and again.

He runs toward the ring jumps over the top rope and gets walks towards Deisle. He takes his make and starts speaking while he has to look up to see the face of the 7feet monster.

Jeff Chelios: Long time no see, my friend.

The crowd is slowly getting more quiet.

Jeff Chelios: As I can see you haven't changed at all. You have just arrived at this great arena and you are already making trouble. I like that! I came out here to make you clear, ONE MORE TIME, that i will be loyal to you and the eWo. You know, one thing is your personal goal but the other thing is to support brothers!

The crowd again starts to cheer: eWo! eWo! eWo! It is hard for Jeff to speak some more words.

Jeff Chelios: This is an announcement to all of this punks who want to fool around with the members of the eWo. If you fool one of us, you're going to fool all of us!
And now I also want to know who wants to challenge our 7ft. high ultimate bashing-mashine, BIG DADDY COOL DEISLE!!!

The crowd absolutely gets insane screaming repeatingly: Chelios, Deisle, Chelios, Deisle...!

Chelios entrance music rises again while he reaches out his hand to get a handshake from the paw of Deisle!
Jeff Chelios

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deisle on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:59 pm

Deisle shakes Chelios hand and the fans explode.eWo comes from nearly every corner of the arena.Deisle specks into his mic again

Deisle:That's great to hear my brother.All you in the back heard it here first.Now,Who wants a 7 foot beat down?You know Jeff,I heard Buzzman heired Blue Dragon and i've also heard he's been running his mouth in the back.Well Dragon if you have something you want to say the bring your punk a** down here and once you start running your mouth i'll put my size 22 boot down your throut.

Coward starts again with the Deisle Deisle Deisle chats waiting to see what happenes next.
Deisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deisle on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:17 am

A few long moments past and no one appears.Deisle and Jeff both give this a laugh.After what the two had said who want to face Deisle.

Deisle:Noone in the back has what it takes?REally now this is what I get?Ok fine i'll be back out here later and I'll find someone myself.

The two eWo members leave the ring for the back.
Deisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down