Getting the feel of things...

Go down

Getting the feel of things...

Post  Bubba Williams on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:47 am

We find ourselves in the locker room when the door opens and we see the new Living Hell Wrestling superstar Bubba Williams walk in. He is still carrying his cooler from earlier and makes his way to the bench in the locker room. He looks around getting a feel for the area before opening up the cooler which is a few beers shorter than it was when the Security Guard looked in it. He pulls one out and pops the top and begins drinking before lowering it and he begins to talk.

Bubba:"Now this feels like home. Granted not enough mud around here for my four wheeler. But dang it you just can't have everything."

About this time a backstage worker comes into the locker room and sees Bubba and comes up to him.

Backstage Worker:"Are you Bubba Williams?"

Bubba:"Yeah I am."

Backstage Worker:"Alright I have a message for you."

Bubba:"Awright what you got."

Backstage Worker:"Well one is your four wheeler has been cleared to come into the arena but it has to stay in the staging area which we have already done for you."

Bubba:"Now you didn't scratch her didcha."

Backstage Worker:"No we were very careful with it."

Bubba:"Is that everything y'all wanted to tell me."

Backstage Worker:"No I am also to tell you that you do have a match tonight."

Bubba:"With who?"

Backstage Worker:"In you first match here you will be facing Xero."

Bubba:"Awright buddy that's fine."

With that the Backstage Worker leaves the locker room as Bubba finishes off his beer and grabs another.

bBubba:"So my first match will be against a man named Xero. Well I better do some training for the match."

And with that Bubba finishes off his second beer and grabs another beer which we begin to guess is his training method for his matches and we fade out of the scene.

Last edited by Bubba Williams on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : adding opponent)
Bubba Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting the feel of things...

Post  Big Buzzman on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:11 pm

OoC: I would like to put you in a match against XeRo, I you haven't another opponent yet.
Big Buzzman
Admin

View user profile http://livinghell.forums2u.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubba Williams on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:39 pm

ooc me taking on xero works for me as he is closest to me as i am the low man on the totem pole...ill change the rp to say he is taking on xero
Bubba Williams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down