Here comes the challenge

Go down

Here comes the challenge

Post  zabuza on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:34 am

By myself by linkin park hits arena and zabuza enters arena with mic in one hand and glavie in another.

Zabuza:Hi all the fans first of all i want to introduce myself i am zabuza from a loand of water i am expert at techniques of water.water is my all and anyone who tries to oppose me will feal it wrath but i cam here not for introducion is there someone in the locker room who whant to get beaten by my water?
P.S. I know there already some challenges but as i looked all those wrestlers are to weak for me...
zabuza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

the challenge is answered

Post  slof99 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:37 pm

bullets by creed rings out across the arena before the pyros hit and a figure with a flaming skull mask answers the challenge

i am the kernow reaper and i shall prove that water is not always so strong against fire as i break every bone in your body and make my first step in breaking this carcass that is literally a living hell i accept this challenge if you are strong enough in mind and body!!!!

slof99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here comes the challenge

Post  zabuza on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:33 pm

Zabuza:I am stronger than you think and even more i am stronger then you ever could be!Fire is imaginable as strong but it is only for weaks who cover their weakness with fire trying to look cool
zabuza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Here comes the challenge

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down