First tag team

Go down

First tag team

Post  zabuza on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:38 pm

By myself by linkin park hits aren and zabuza anters aren with mic in one hand and glavie in another
Zabuza:Hi all of fans and now i want to introduce you my friend gaterr101
Invaders must die by prodigy hits arena and gaterr101 enters arena
Zabuza:I just wanted to say that i invited gaterr101 here for a reason...
Gaterr101:Yeah couse we gaing to be a tag team of..
Gaterr101 and zabuza:FAST AND TECNIQUE!!!!
Zabuza:and belive me we are going to become the best tag team in this federation
zabuza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First tag team

Post  Jeff Chelios on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:49 am

Just the Same by Passenger can be heard in the arena. Jeff Chelios appears under the titan tron and gives the audience a respectful Salute. His entrance Song slowly disappears and Chelios starts speaking while he walks toward the Ring.

Jeff Chelios: Wow... wow... wow... slowly... Punks! Why are you so confident that two guys, one whose entrance Song is called "By Myself" and another one anyone ever heard of, who obviously used to be in a choir because else i can't explain myself how they learned to say 3 words in a row together in the same speed as if it has been said by only one person.

The crowd starts laughing.

JC: Anyway, at least you have already a name for your... tag... like "Fast and Technique"!? What is this? Is it the long form of FAQUE or aren't you able to write F**K? You guys better go home and play with your dollies. As long as you don't have a concept for your Tag, you will reach NOTHING! And believe me. Try your luck and Total Overdose will raise hell on you!!!

The audience gets wild and cheers Chelios, Chelios, Chelios!!!
Jeff Chelios

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zabuza on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:18 pm

Gaterr101:WHO DO YOU ARE?!
zabuza:Wait,wait,wait partner i to dont know who is this uglyfaced err. even dont know how to name him but anyway i want to say some words before he runs to hes mamy
Zabuza takes a deep breath and starts
zabuza:You said we will reach nothing...We havent reached much but it is more then you will ever reach!What about my song it doesnt means me dont need a partner it means that i can handle by myself any so low level tag team which taken you!And if by you words meaned any type of challenge
Gaterr101:WE ACCEPT!!
Zabuza:well of course we accpet but just wanted to say that after our match you will have to recall your tag team "Totaly Destroyed"

Last edited by zabuza on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
zabuza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Buzzman on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:54 pm

'You're going down' by Sick Puppies starts to play, as the general manager walks down the ramp, all the way to the ring, entering it.

BB: "Totally Destroyed? Well, that sounds good. I should make a stamp we can put on the foreheads of our beaten opponents. But first of all I have to apologize for my enthusiastic partner. He haven't had a contract for months and now he wants to prove himself."

Big Buzzman puts an arm on Jeff's shoulder.

BB: "You know what, bro? I think you should face Gaterr101 later tonight(*) to let off some steam."

OoC: I added the * between the brackets, cause of the word tonight which here means 2nd show (2009-10-04).
Big Buzzman
Admin

View user profile http://livinghell.forums2u.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down