Deisle and his preparation...

Go down

Deisle and his preparation...

Post  Jeff Chelios on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:40 pm

Jeff Chelios walks along the corridor towards the gym and enters it. Inside, a huge person laying on a bank lifting weights like a mashine. It is the 7ft. huge hightower of the eWo, Deisle!

Jeff: Hey Big Daddy! Preparing for your title match? I don't think that you need to! HAHA! If you win this match, you will become history! The first eXtreme Demons Champion: Big Daddy Cool Deisle! And, not to forget, a member of the eWo! That would be a huge push to your image and the image of the eWo! I'm going to be right next to the ring to watch the match as close as possible! So tell me, are you going to win? It has to be exciting at least, but a victory is always better! I swear if you win, I'm going to give a huge eWo reunion party at my house!

Chelios sits down next to Deisle who is still lifting weights...
Jeff Chelios

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deisle and his preparation...

Post  Deisle on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Deisle racks the weights and takes his towal to dry off.

Deisle:Well brother than you better get your house ready for a party.I'm going to crush that loud mouth Dragon and send him home crying.That punks' going around try to get people into his Westcoast losers and claim that he should be a champion here.Well jeff...He's about to find out what a 7 Foot monster of a champion looks like.

Deisle goes to the military press and starts raps of 350 pounds.

Deisle:Oh and Jeff,The weighs aren't for Dragon.They're for the ladys brother.

Big D nods his head to where two beautiful women have been watching him.
Deisle

View user profile

Back to top Go down