new monster in town

Go down

new monster in town

Post  Ravenous on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:52 am

A dark errie music come over the pa.Out onto the stage walks Ravenous looking the same other than his mouth and hand look human now.He also wearing brown dress pants and a white tank top.

Mike:Wow i'm still in shock at this Monsters size.But look at the new cloths

Steve:Yeah this is a new Ravenous now.I heard that Dr Micheal hooked him up with a new SS drug that changed him from a brain monster to whatever he is now.

The monster steps over the top rope and takes a mic

Steve:Wow i didn't even knew it could talk.

Ravenous:Yes I can talk now but as you can tell Stave I can hear even better.Now sit back and shut your face before i get hungry.First off i'd like to Think Dr Micheals for making more human again.Being a mindless fighter was very unpleasent.Now thanks to him I can think and speck on my own.I've seen the tape of my match last week and I loved it.I may have my mind back but look at me,I'm still that Monster that beat K-ness so bad that needed medical help.I'm in the Troury for the new title and I understand the CEO Destro is the first victum that was placed in my way.Well I'm ready for this.I was made to fight and I'll show all of you watch monsterous i can be.

Boos come from the coward not wanting the monster to have gold.

Ravenous:One finally thing before i get ready.When Dr Micheals left he wanted Big Buzzman to have someone watch over me and train me til he could return.I want to meet the person Big Buzzman thinks is man enough to train me.

He waits in the ring to see who or what comes out.
Ravenous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new monster in town

Post  Ice Cold Thug on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:33 pm

Big Buzzmans entrance plays but CEO Destro comes out alongside Saint Joey

CEO: Haha... expecting someone else Ravenous? See back in high school our football team used to be rivals with Ravenna. Funny thing was that they were the Bulldogs which is a fierce animal. Yet we seemed to kick there ass every year.

Ravenous looks confused and digusted

CEO: I guess my point is you remind me of them. They thought they were good and all big and bad but quite frankly they sucked. And much like you they get one win against a total loser and they feel like there a champion... but I got news for ya animal. Your a freak and by coming out here with your poor grammar skills you only humiliating yourself!

Crowd boos

CEO: The only victim here is you. So once I beat you, you can enjoy fighting in useless one fall matches that mean nothing exept a break in the important matches just giving the viewers a chance to take a smoke break from the show.

CEO Destro pulls out a cigar from his pocket and places it in his mouth. He then signals to Saint Joey who takes out a lighter and lights the cigar

CEO: Kinda like right now cause im bored of looking at you. See the thing here is why would Buzzman want to train you? The nWo has dominated feds for seasons uncountable and you think your good enough to join? Tonight im going to make sure that you leave on a stretcher because coming here was a mistake for you.

CEO Destro takes a puff of the cigar and lets the smoke go in a fans face

CEO: You ever hear the saying "ok your a goon but whats a goon to a goblin? Nothing, nothing, you aint scaring nothing". Well that means that you can act all big and bad as a gangster but in the end the monsters are the scary ones. But tonight we switch side cause im the real monster. I tell it to your face that you aint **** but a faker!

CEO Destro walks halfway down the entrance ramp and pulls out a sirange

CEO: I dont know if they allow performance enhancing drugs here but I sure dont believe in steriods. You know this stuff will destroy you in the long run and be the downfall of your career right? See to me it looks like a HGH so im not gonna get cheated out so...

CEO Destro drops the capsule on the ground and stomps it so it breaks and leaks down the ramp. Ravenous is furious and tries changing out of the ring but the referee stops him

CEO: Sorry... buts its strictly buisness.

CEO Destro drops the mic and smiles as his entrance song plays. He heads backstage never taking his eyes off of Ravenous with his grin
Ice Cold Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenous on Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:44 am

Ravenous roars in outrage than stopped,I laugh came to his lips.

Ravenous:CEO you're a fool,You think you destroyed something important to me?Dr Micheal had already given me the SS Drug.I you've done is brake one of serval booster shots that i needed in a few weeks.

The monster chuckled a bit more

Ravenous:Buzzman has agree to help me train but, it's not up to him if I'm joining the eWo.I myself have little interrest if i can or not.I do how ever am interrested in teaching you how the true monster in Hell is.CEO make no mistake,I well rip you apart before moving on to the next round to the Underworld title.
Ravenous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain M on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:19 am

As CEO heads up the ramp, colored purple lights flashes, and an entrance music plays
CEO and Ravenous stares at the wrestler who just came out.

Captain M: Well, Well.. it's CEO my opponent from last week. Look here Im not out here to take sides or anytin. but lets look at the facts, I beat you Ceo, I havn't Beat Ravenous or faced him, atleast not yet. But scince we're all in the tournament Im sure i'll get a chance to fight one of you, Scince you guyz face off first i can only face one of you after my match with Xero. But it doesnt matter which one of you wins, let's faced it Im most likely to win against either one of you.

Captain M laughs really hard and heads back towards the backstage
Captain M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down